13 January 2011

Rio

For some reason I found myself at my childhood friend Amie's house to hang out with her. I haven't seen her in years, let alone communicated with her. She had invited me over because her dog, Rio- a Rhodesian Ridgeback, died and she was extremely upset. While I was also pretty unhappy for the dog (loved that goof-dog), I was really paranoid to be at her house. I'm not even entirely sure why... It was all just extremely uncomfortable. We retreated to the upstairs game room and were reminiscing about Neopets (a goofy online game we used to play) and I got really upset that I couldn't remember my username/password combination.

Her dad brought home a new puppy, and everyone seemed to forget that the other dog was still in the bathroom and needed to be dealt with. The whole family seemed really happy about the puppy, almost discordantly so.

It was all extremely uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment