23 March 2011

Road Trip

My coworkers and I were all heading on a roadtrip somewhere. We were laughing, and making fun of each other (as is pretty par for work). We passed a Sonic, and then a place that was a blatant rip-off of Sonic except it sold alcohol. My boss(ish), Scott, offered to take the next shift driving so we pulled into the next gas station for a stretch, a bathroom break, and a driver switch. Once all back in the car, almost everyone passed out. Scott pulled into some fast food restaurant only a few minutes after we'd been stopped at the gas station. My coworker Dorian and I were shocked to find out that Scott was bad at road trips.

There was more, but a lot of it was in French and I don't much feel like sorting that business out this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment