19 April 2011

Silly arguments revisited

I was fighting with my sister, a habit long-past now that we've both moved off to college. She had taken near half of my wardrobe and put it in her closet/dresser. I was furious with her for being so cocky. I knew that she was in the habit of borrowing my clothes, but like one shirt at a time... not all at once. My mother came in to break up the fight because we'd gotten pretty loud yelling at one another, except she didn't know if the clothes actually belonged to me or not, so she couldn't solve the issue without someone being upset or angry.

I miss my family, greatly. I should give them a call. Sister and I are way past this sort of arguing, but it was pretty common-place when we were both in high school/living at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment