16 November 2011

Old friends

"I've missed you", I said settling onto the floor to sit with my head resting on his leg.

"I love you too". He put a hand on my head and for a moment I was entirely content. Then I remembered.

You are my ex.

Suddenly, the room was full of my exboyfriends and there was no exit. We were in a liquor store buying Halloween candy and it was everything I could do to keep from attacking one of them. He was a terrible person. I hope I never see him again. I was stressed out, angry, tired and wanted nothing more than for boyfriend to show up and make them all leave.

Gods I miss some of those boys, not as romantic endeavors... but as friends. Relationships can really screw things up.

I am tired of waking up by myself because boyfriend has to leave for work so early. I miss him and we're living in the same house.

No comments:

Post a Comment