19 May 2011

Jumpy dreams

There was some sort of dream about going to a summer-campish thing, like I used to when I was younger. My friends were all there with me, and for some reason the cabins were mixed-gender, and you only had to stay with your friends. Ours ended up being the size of a large apartment, after we found a secret door. I still wanted to stay in the main cabin room, because I felt that was a more authentic summer camp experience than having my own room/bathroom.

Then all of a sudden, I'm in a bank with some friends of mine and we're all watching out the doors at some sort of fire that is going on. It was my friend Tabi's birthday (along with the Garland twins) and we were trying to make plans for getting wine-drunk after her kids went to sleep. I can't remember why this was such a difficult thing except that I also had to go to work in the new restaurant that had just opened up. It was comic-book themed, and in the middle of West Campus. I was owning the faces off the other servers, but I didn't feel like waiting tables. I was going to get drink refills for a table that wasn't mine when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment