05 July 2011

Weird Night

Weird creepy night. I kept having dreams of people standing in our bedroom. Or me trying desperately to get downstairs to tell Boyfriend that something was wrong... but I couldn't speak, or (in another) I couldn't see.

He was feeling it too, apparently. At one point he yelled "What the hell", which woke me up and when I rolled over he was staring at me, wide-eyed and clearly frightened. I asked him what was wrong and reached out to touch his shoulder and he literally jumped out of bed and dashed behind the foot-board ducking. He kept nervously glancing at me, and where both of our night stands sit on either side of the bed. I tried to talk him down. "Its me, its okay. There's nothing here". He looked at me for a moment and the scared went off his face so I asked, "you coming back to bed?" When we had finally curled up together again I asked him what was bothering him and he said "I don't know. I thought someone had touched me". Which is weird, uncomfortable, and hopefully didn't happen. Ha. Bizarre

No comments:

Post a Comment